Executing this strategy, KOTC will undertake Pre- Qualification process for short listing “Dry docking & Repairs” category as per the
TECHNICAL CRITERIA AND TECHNICAL SUMMARY mentioned in the below link.
Interested Companies are advised to collect the pre-qualification forms and questionnaire from the following link:
And download the qualification file shown on the link mentioned above or by entering the website of the Kuwait Oil Tankers Company and filling in the form for qualification, making sure to attach all required documents (one copy) and pay a non-returnable fee of fifty Kuwaiti dinars.
1. Pre- Qualification Application. (Please see attached).
2. Drydock Pre - Qualification Criteria. (Please see attached).
3. Drydock Repairs Scope of work - Technical Summary. (Please see attached).
Qualification Documents to be addressed as below:
The requests for qualification should be submitted personally in the name of the commercial group manager at the following address:
Pre- Qualification Unit
Commercial Group, (5th Floor)
Shuwaikh Administrative Area,
Jamal Abdul Nasser Street,
Block 4, Kuwait.
P.O.Box 810, Safat, 13009 Kuwait.
Submission to be no later than two o'clock in the afternoon of
Monday, March 23, 2020, and that the qualification request form includes the required documents in addition to the receipt of payment of the prescribed fees.
1. Registration as a result of this announcement and delivery of the application is not considered qualification of the applicant.
2. Eligible companies and institutions will be notified later after completing the qualification procedures.